the new layout

on Monday, November 12, 2012
Just as it appears that I won't be posting again and this blog will go on to waste, I'm back and I actually spiced up my layout a bit. It's ugly(it's too sophisticated for me) and i was supposed to change it to another but i got tired browsing through the internet, so here it goes. I don't think I'll be changing it fast, but I'll try and  find a better one.

Too much about my new layout, as for me I haven't got time to post since my previous one, I went back to school early last Wednesday and spent the entire week playing computer games in the dormitory since we don't have class until Monday(which is now).

Today's the first time in my life that I'm not attending the first day of class. Actually this will probably my last 'first day of class' as I will be graduating sooner. I feel a bit regretful that I actually missed it, but to put things real I'm a person who really hates going to school so it's a win-win situation for me. The reason why I missed the first day class is because I was sick. I'm happy I'm gradually healing, but something bothers me again, my brother followed my path and appears to be on track to get worse before he starts getting better. I pray for his recovery.

I haven't introduced my self yet, or maybe i wouldn't.

bye-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment