Dorm=Hell

on Friday, November 23, 2012


There are no traces of my presence since my last post, I'm back at our dormitory which is literally a few steps from our school.I don't know if you actually call it a 'school', it doesn't feel like one to me. The internet is fairly sporadic in here, not that it doesn't exist entirely but it's unreliable; I can't download, watch videos, movies, or etc. 

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to go home for this weekend. I don't know why, but I'm sure the reason is too trifle and not worth mentioning. All i know is that we're not allowed to go home and see our family, period. Going home is not a necessity for me. I have a lot of things that makes me busy in here. There's the laptop(man's new best friend), movies, and some activities that can make you pre-occupied for the mean time until the day's over.

The main reason why i want to go home is that i want to make an escape out of this hell. Did i just mention hell? no, the dormitory is not hell. It has everything you need; food, water, shelter, and education just in close proximity. 

Well, there must be a reason why people tend to associate it with hell.  The reason is I won't be telling you. It's just too complicated.  But, let's just put it this way, when you're staying in a place for too long and you see people's faces, just the same faces 24/7, no matter how emotionally intact you are you'd always feel bored and you want something new. Not that I want to stay just in our house 24/7, but somehow it's nice to be in other places one at a time and not stuck in one place all the time. Yes, I really did use the term 'stuck' for my situation now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment